Furygan Cold Master Jacket WP - Black | NV30263031D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, 8 pockets
Vital addition to your winter wardrobe: As denoted by the name, this is Furygan's warmest jacket to date. Waterproof thanks to the internal technical liner coupled with a removable Thermolite padded liner makes for a motorcycle jacket that you can adapt along with the weather.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. There is also a pocket for a D3O back protector. The outershell and Furygan Skin Protect lining reinforces the jacket in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance making them durable.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Adjusters at the wrists, neck, waist and arms improve comfort and ensure that the protectors remain fitted, even without the lining. Furygan have also developed their own Connection System (F.C.S) which allows you to connect easily to the Cold Master trousers. The Furygan Winter Flap offers additional thermal protection and the Ski System prevents air entering the vest from below.
• The Cold Master is CE homologated as PPE
• Outer shell: A combination of three different grades of polyester (Ballistic, Mat & Plain) for maximum abrasion resistance
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE approved protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors available as an added option
• Reflective inserts on the chest, arms & back
• Removable Thermolite padded lining featuring aluminium & wind stopping inserts on the chest
• Mesh at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Equipped with a high collar
• Specific internal technical lining, warm, waterproof & breathable
• Furygan Winter flap: Inside the garment, on the front, a part of the thermal lining can be deployed to offer an additional thermal protection against the cold on the chest area
• The Furygan Connection System (F.C.S.) allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings & accessories to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly & easily
• Furygan Ski System: A waterproof skirt sewn onto anti-slip elastic, prevents the air entering the vest from below. Removable, it reveals a full length zip allowing a 360degrees connection to Furygan trousers
• Adjusters at the collar, wrists, hips, waist & arms ensure the protectors will reman fitted even without the removable thermal lining
• Eight pockets: Five outside & three inside (including a mobile phone pocket)
• Stretch panels for even more comfort
• Additional connecting zip
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.