Furygan Cold Master Trousers WP - Black | NV30263151D Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Long zip opening, 1 pocket, Stretch panels
Vital addition to your winter wardrobe: As denoted by the name, they're some of the warmest trousers around. Waterproof thanks to the internal technical liner coupled with a removable Thermolite padded liner makes for a pair of motorcycle trousers that you can adapt along with the weather.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the knees and hips giving you impact protection. The protectors at the knees can be adjusted to three different positions for an improved fit for various riders. The outershell and Furygan Skin Protect lining reinforces the trousers in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance making them durable.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: An elasticated waist, stretch panels on the knees and adjusters at the legs have all been added to improve mobility and comfort. Furygan have also developed their own Connection System (F.C.S) which allows you to connect jackets as well as various optional linings and accessories to your Furygan trousers or jackets quickly and easily. Pair with the Cold Master Jacket for the complete winter look, or with any other Furygan jacket!
• The Cold Master Pant is CE homologated as PPE
• Outer shell: A combination of three different grades of polyester Ballistic, Mat & Plain for maximum abrasion resistance
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE approved protectors for knees (3 positions adjustable) & hips
• Reflective inserts on the sides
• Removable high Thermolite padded lining featuring aluminium on the tights
• Specific internal technical lining which is warm, waterproof & breathable
• The Furygan Connection System (F.C.S.) allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings & accessories to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly & easily
• Two connecting zips (one short & one full) mounted on an elastic belt
• Elastic waist, for a good fit• Adjustable at the waist & bottom of legs
• Adjustable hems by scratch
• One pocket on the outside
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.