Furygan Cyclone Evo Gloves Air - Black White | NV30144721D Construction: Unlined
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with Velcro strap
The special ones! Some of the first of their kind, these gloves are really a stand out in Furygan's summer collection. You have the benefit of the protection that you'd find on sports gloves, yet the textile and leather mix offers supreme comfort. You might wonder why you wouldn't just want a pair of leather race gloves, but the answer is in the textile! You'll have less resistance to the textile, meaning your hands won't tire so quickly when riding. As well as that, you'll get far more airflow than you would in a full pair of leather gloves. Amazing!
Manufacturer Specification • Cyclone Evo is CE approved to EN 13594:2015 standard
• Main external materials : goat leather & vented polyester, for softness, comfort & good abrasion resistance
• External protection shell for metacarpals
• Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and/or additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation
• The design features a medium length cuff equipped with an adjuster
• Half textile, half goat leather & pre-shaped, the Cyclone Evo gloves are light & soft
• 100% leather palm
• Comfort reinforcement on the top of the palm
• The Cyclone Evo also includes Furygan Sensitive Science : the forefingers & thumbs are equipped with a specific insert allowing for the use of touchscreen devices
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.