Furygan Fit-R 2 Gloves - Black White Red | NV3014440143D Construction: Unlined with turned out finger seams
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
Ergonomic comfort and race level protection, hence the name of the gloves. These are the new Furygan Fit-R2s, Fit reflects their comfort and R reflects their race design and protection.
Superior comfort due to the turned out finger stitching and the small textile insert between each finger. The leather is supple and the fingers have been shaped to offer better grip and feel on the handlebars and the stretch fit cuffs with multiple adjusters on the wrists make it easier to put the Fit-R2 gloves on and keep them on.
The race protection you want. The leather used to make the Fit-R2 gloves has a tough natural abrasion resistance. This is backed up by having a Furygan Skin Protect lining, developed and approved by Furygan's Research and Development team, Motion Lab, to reinforce the leather, making it even more abrasion resistant and tear resistant. There are external protectors located at the knuckles and fingers for impact protection, and leather reinforcements on the palm and other key areas that might come into contact with the tarmac in the event of an accident.
• The FIT-R2 are CE approved as PPE to EN 13594:2015 standard
• Between each finger, at the bottom, has been place a specific textile insert to reach a superior stage of comfort
• Palm 100% made with goat leather
• Furygan Skin Protect lining – approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers & side of the hand
• Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside, & EXO protectors, for better comfort
• The goat leather & the pre-shaping offers a high level of feeling on the handlebars
• Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer & additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation (palm, side of the hand, fingers)
• Wrist & doubled cuff adjusters. The new cuff features stretch in order to have a better fit, & to be easier to put on
• Ring finger & little finger are held together with a leather piece, to lower fracture risks
• Stretch insert on the wrist, just before the cuff, in order to allow perfect mobility
• Ergomax racing label
• The highest ergonomically standard at Furygan
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.