Furygan Fit-R Zarco Gloves - Black White Red | NV3014416543D Construction: Unlined with turned out finger seams
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
They're called Fit-R for a reason! The latest addition to the Fit-R range to celebrate Johann Zarco becoming the Moto2 World Champion. Show your support and commitment to riding by wearing an identical replica of the gloves offered to him after he took the Championship at the Japanese GP. These gloves are just out of this world! Comfortable, hence the "Fit" part of their name and ideal for track racing, queue the "R".
Race spec protection: Okay, so these have to be up there with offering the best protection to pounds ratio! There's external shell protection at the wrist, fingers, palm, knuckles and side of the hand! There's also Furygan's Skin Protect Lining and double leather and foam at areas most exposed in the event of a slide.
Pure comfort on every ride: These gloves are pre-shaped, which means you aren't fighting against the leather and it reduces fatigue. There's also stretch accordion at the thumb joint and wrist for easy access. There's a textile insert in between each finger for great flexibility and control of the bike. These have been awarded Furygan's top Ergonomic label.
• CE homologated
• External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, palm, fingers & side of hand
• Multiple reinforcements made with double layered leather & additional foam - positioning of these elements protects from shocks & abrasions on tarmac
• Ring finger & little finger held together with a leather piece to lower fracture risks
• Furygan Skin Protect lining: approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Palm 100% goat leather
• Goat leather & pre-shaping offers high level of feeling on handlebars
• Finger stitch seams positioned on the outside
• Stretch insert on the wrists, just before cuff for perfect mobility
• Between each finger specific textile insert have been added for superior comfort
• Wrist & doubled cuff adjusters
• Ergomax racing label - highest ergonomic standard at Furygan
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.