Furygan Freddy Leather Jacket - Black | NV30061901D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Taking inspiration from the American flight jacket, this Furygan leather jacket incorporates motorcycling features. Soft D3O armour at the shoulders and elbows, a detachable thermal liner (highly unusual for a leather jacket) and knitted cuff all add to the comfort and protection of this jacket.
Manufacturer Specification • Freddy is CE homologated as PPE
• Five pockets (four outside, including a credit card pocket on the sleeve, & one inside)
• Waist & wrist built with a knitted rib for perfect comfort & fit
• Main external material : premium cow leather, super soft for outstanding comfort
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE homologated protectors for elbows & shoulders
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching's
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Thermal padded lining (removable) with sleeves, for protection against the cold
• Straight fit, very soft leather, for top comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.