Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan Full Apex Leather Suit 1 PC - Black White Red
Protection: Internal protectors, external aluminium & TPU shell armour
Comfort: Partially perforated
Extras: Full hump
The very best, top-of-the-range Furygan suit. Furygan have taken their time with this one. Over two years in fact. They have employed the help of professional racers to get the best out of the Full Apex and it really shows off their experience in protective motorcycle clothing and has been developed for your safety.
The protection you expect. The whole suit has been CE certified as PPE and is constructed from thick, 1.4mm full grain leather that is reinforced with aramid fibres at key locations prone to tearing and seams have been reinforced with triple stitching to prevent ripping. The elbows, shoulders and knees are protected by certified D3O protectors on the inside and the shoulders and elbows have thermoformed external shells with aluminium inserts. Endurance Furygan sliders have been put in place for a comfortable feel with high durability.
The comfort you want. A racing suit is no good if you can't stand wearing it. So, the Furygan Full Apex suit has perforated leather panels that have been perfectly located based on previous GP riders' crashed suit so as to get the best airflow while not compromising safety. There is a fixed, competition approved, breathable and hypoallergenic cotton lining that stops at the shoulders and knees to maintain an easy fit, and the new racing collar has been designed for more comfort and a better fit and has neoprene inserts, as do the cuffs. The calf, between the legs and back of the knee areas are made from high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for increased comfort. The Furygan Full Apex suit has been given the Ergomax racing label, the highest ergonomic standard at Furygan.
• Full Apex Perforated is CE approved as PPE
• Large leather stretches behind the shoulders, the elbows, the back & the knees for a high-end comfort, ergonomics & mobility on the bike
• Perforated leather. The perforated panels choice has been made following the analysis of GP riders crashed suits in order to maximise air flow without compromising the protection offered by the suit
• Full grained 1.4mm leather, strong & flexible. Aramid fibre reinforcement in the hips & seat to improve leather resistance & delay heat transmission caused by abrasion
• Homologated D3O protectors for elbows, shoulders & knees (1621-1 level 1)
• Removable back hump. Fixed breathable & hypoallergenic cotton lining (approved for competition)
• The lining stops at the shoulders & at the knees to ease fitting of the suit. Racing underwear available as an added option
• Elbows & shoulders thermoformed external shells, with aluminium inserts
• Area exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• New racing collar for a better comfort & an improved fit
• New integral racing sleeves. Equipped with high-tenacity bi-stretch assembled with the triple stitching technique. This new sleeve offers unparalleled comfort & mobility
• Neoprene inserts on collar & the wrists
• Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan
• Calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, & to avoid any discomfort in the boots
• High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs & behind the knees
• Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability
• New legs & knees design derived from our GP racer's suit. For even more comfort & ease of movement on the bike
|46||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|