Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan Fury Sherman Leather Jacket - Black Brown
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Extras: Detachable thermal vest
Quintessentially Furygan! Furygan constantly push the limits of their clothing and the Sherman is no exception. Sporty style with lasered logos, this jacket is functional yet understated. All the features you'd expect: D3O armour, pocket for pack armour, Skin Protect lining just to name a few. Maximum protection in the cold comes in the form of a removable thermal vest with aluminium inserts whilst Coolon will keep you cool in hotter temperatures.
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Leather stretch above the elbows & the shoulders, plus high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at armpits for more comfort
• Sherman is CE homologated as PPE
• Main external material : premium cow leather
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing resistance
• Areas exposed to abrasion & or tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Leather & foam reinforcements on the elbows
• Sport fit
• Three pockets (one inside, & two outside)
• Two connecting zips (one short & one full) mounted on an elastic belt
• Thermal padded vest lining (removable) with aluminium inserts, for maximum protection against the cold on the chest & top fitting for the arms
• Adjusters on the waist
• Internal technical lining
• Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption & comfort
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Brown||Select size for estimated delivery date|