Furygan Genesis Mistral Evo Jacket - Black | NV30262371D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: 3 pocketsThe perfect summer jacket: This Furygan Genesis Mistral Evo jacket is perfect for summer riding. It has a mesh outer with a polymesh lining, to keep you cool on those summer rides. There's also air extractors on the back and sleeves to promote airflow through the jacket.
Great protective features: The outer of this motorcycle jacket offers abrasion resistance, whilst CE D30 armour at the shoulders and elbows offers impact protection. D3O is smart armour: It is soft and flexible, yet it hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
The quality you'd expect from Furygan: There's little features on this jacket that make it stand out from the competition. Skin Protect Lining offers abrasion resistance, whilst adjustment means you can get the comfortable fit you want. There's snap claws to connect this jacket to your trousers and plenty of pockets to store the essentials.
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan were up to in 2015, just click the 'info sheet' above to access their 2015 Overview!
Previously sold at £119.97.
• Genesis Mistral Evo is CE homologated
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• New generation CE homologated D3O protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Internal Poly mesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Three pockets (two outside & one inside)
• Adjustable at the wrists, waist & arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining)
• Elastic snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Reflective panel in the back
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Air extractors in the back & on the sleeves to ensure an optimal airflow
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.