Furygan Genesis Mistral Evo Jacket - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: 3 pockets
The perfect summer jacket: This Furygan Genesis Mistral Evo jacket is perfect for summer riding. It has a mesh outer with a polymesh lining, to keep you cool on those summer rides. There's also air extractors on the back and sleeves to promote airflow through the jacket.
Great protective features: The outer of this motorcycle jacket offers abrasion resistance, whilst CE D30 armour at the shoulders and elbows offers impact protection. D3O is smart armour: It is soft and flexible, yet it hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
The quality you'd expect from Furygan: There's little features on this jacket that make it stand out from the competition. Skin Protect Lining offers abrasion resistance, whilst adjustment means you can get the comfortable fit you want. There's snap claws to connect this jacket to your trousers and plenty of pockets to store the essentials.
Check out Furygan's 2015 Overview: See what Furygan were up to in 2015, just click the 'info sheet' above to access their 2015 Overview!
Previously sold at £119.97.
• Genesis Mistral Evo is CE homologated
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• New generation CE homologated D3O protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Internal Poly mesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Three pockets (two outside & one inside)
• Adjustable at the wrists, waist & arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fitted even without the removable lining)
• Elastic snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Reflective panel in the back
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Air extractors in the back & on the sleeves to ensure an optimal airflow
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch