Furygan Malcolm Jacket WP - Brown | NV3026182808D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 5 pockets
American inspiration, French quality: Based on the iconic Air Force issue jacket, the Malcolm has been updated with features just for motorcyclists. D3O armour, waterproof liner and a removable thermal liner are all in the line up. Perfect when paired with motorcycle jeans.
Manufacturer Specification • Malcolm is CE homologated as PPE
• Main external material : coated polyester for abrasion & water resistance
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Soft & comfortable, the external material of the Malcolm has in addition windproof properties
• Central flap under the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind & rain
• Internal Polymesh technical lining, waterproof, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Five pockets (four outside including a credit card pocket on the arm & one inside)
• Removable, thermal padded lining
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Adjustable at the waist & wrists
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.