Furygan Pantha Lady Vented Jacket Air - Black Pink
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Stretch panels, 4 pockets
The perfect summer jacket: This Furygan Pantha Lady Vented jacket is exactly what you need in your summer wardrobe. Made with mesh outer panels and a Polymesh lining, this jacket is lightweight and very breathable. Adjusters at the wrists, waist and arms mean that you can adapt the jacket to a fit that is most suited to you. To give the jacket a more feminine shape, stretch panels have been used at the side to keep a nice silhouette.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is awesome as it is soft and flexible, yet hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Furygan never disappoint when it comes to cool features that make them stand out from the crowd. This Pantha Lady Vented jacket uses Furygan's Skin Protect lining which reinforces the material to give it tear and abrasion resistance. Make use of the snap claws to connect your jacket to your trousers quickly and easily without a fuss.
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect lining: approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• Back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector available as an added option
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• Internal Polymesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Stretch panels on side for comfort & to keep silhouette
• Additional zip adjusters on the hips
• Adjusters at the wrists, hips & arms
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Snap claws to link the jacket to trousers belt quickly & easily
Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XXS||32||23.5" - 25"||30" - 31"|
|XS||34||25" - 26.5"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|S||36||27" - 28"||33" - 34.5"|
|M||38||28.5" - 29.5"||34.5" - 36"|
|L||40||30" - 31"||36" - 37.5"|
|XL||42||31.5" - 33"||38" - 39"|
|XXL||44||33.5" - 35"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|3XL||46||35.5" - 37.5"||41" - 43"|
|4XL||48||38" - 40"||43.5" - 45.5"|
|5XL||50||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|