Furygan Pantha Lady Vented Jacket Air - Black | NV3026300143LD Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Stretch panels, 4 pockets
The perfect summer jacket: This Furygan Pantha Lady Vented jacket is exactly what you need in your summer wardrobe. Made with mesh outer panels and a Polymesh lining, this jacket is lightweight and very breathable. Adjusters at the wrists, waist and arms mean that you can adapt the jacket to a fit that is most suited to you. To give the jacket a more feminine shape, stretch panels have been used at the side to keep a nice silhouette.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is awesome as it is soft and flexible, yet hardens on impact to absorb shock. There is also a pocket in the back of the jacket for a D3O back protector.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Furygan never disappoint when it comes to cool features that make them stand out from the crowd. This Pantha Lady Vented jacket uses Furygan's Skin Protect lining which reinforces the material to give it tear and abrasion resistance. Make use of the snap claws to connect your jacket to your trousers quickly and easily without a fuss.
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect lining: approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• Back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector available as an added option
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance & Air Mesh for ventilation
• Internal Polymesh lining, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Stretch panels on side for comfort & to keep silhouette
• Additional zip adjusters on the hips
• Adjusters at the wrists, hips & arms
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Snap claws to link the jacket to trousers belt quickly & easily
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.