Furygan Raptor Leather Jacket WP - Black White | NV3006160143D
Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Vented zips, stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal linerLook the part in this sport leather jacket: This Raptor jacket is just impressive and is a shining example of Furygan's love for great leather gear. From the quality of the leather to its careful finish, through to its high technical spec or uncompromising look, this latest release from the Sport range certainly ticks all the boxes.
Sporting protection just how you'd expect: Internal D3O protectors at the elbows and shoulders offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. You also have the option to add D3O armour in the back using the internal pocket. Seeing as this is a sports jacket, Furygan have added external plastic protection shells at the shoulders and the elbows to ensure that even in the event of a slide, you are fully protected. We all want a jacket that we know will last so that's why this Raptor features Furygan's Skin Protect lining. The leather has been reinforced in order to increase its abrasion and tearing resistance. Not only this but these areas that can be more vulnerable in the event of a crash or slide have been reinforced with triple stitching!
Comfort is key with this jacket: Leather stretch behind the shoulders, elbows and chest, as well as high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at the armpits give you superior mobility and comfort. The technical liner made with Coolon (a material that promotes breathability) and the "AFS" system (vents with water repellent zips) help you to keep cool around the track. For the days where it is a little bit chillier, make use of the removable vest lining with aluminium inserts that give your chest and arms protection against the cold. The leather has been waterproof treated however if you are riding when it is more often miserable than not then GetGeared recommends that you treat your leather jacket using Nikwax Leather Restorer, or a similar product. Neoprene inserts on the collar and wrists, connecting zips and adjusters on the waist all add to the overall comfort level of this awesome Raptor Jacket!
• CE homologated
• Furygan Skin Protect Lining: Approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE homologated protectors for elbows & shoulders. D3O offers full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• Back protector pocket compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (Level 1) & "Full Back" (Level 2) back protector
• External protection shells on the shoulders & elbows
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Sport fit, full grained leather (1.4mm)
• Waterproof treated leather
• Technical inner lining: Coolon - a material designed to maximise breathability & moisture absorption
• Ergomax label for achieving ergonomical superior performances
• Thermal padded removable vest lining with aluminium inserts on chest
• Leather stretch behind shoulders, elbows & chest as well as high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at armpits
• Furygan "AFS" system: vents with water repellent zips
• Neoprene inserts on collar & wrists
• 4 pockets (2 inside & 2 outside)
• Adjuster on the waist
• 2 connecting zips (1 long, 1 short) mounted on an elastic belt
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.