Furygan Raptor Leather Trousers WP - Black White
Protection: Two-point CE armour
Comfort: Stretch panels
Look the part in these leather sports trousers: These Raptor leather trousers are a step forward for Furygan. Derived from their GP racers' suits, they are designed to increase ease of movement, resulting in more comfort, more precision and top protection! Pair with Furygan's Raptor Leather Jacket for the ultimate sports rider look.
Protection as you'd expect it: D3O protectors at the knees and hips mean that you are protected in the event of a crash or slide. D3O is naturally flexible however on impact it locks together and hardens in order to absorb and disperse energy. This makes D3O protection extremely effective and great for motorbike gear! These Raptor leather trousers also have Kevlar padding at the bottom and additional foam padding at the hips so you know that you can ride the track in confidence. In terms of keeping the trousers themselves in tip-top condition Furygan have developed a Skin Protect lining. In essence the leather has been reinforced in order to increase its abrasion and tearing resistance. Not only this but these areas that can be more vulnerable in the event of a crash have been reinforced with triple stitching!
Leather sports trousers that you can be comfortable in: The stand out feature is the fact that Furygan have (more...)
• CE certified as PPE
• CE certified D3O protectors at knees & hips
• Adjustable Endurance Furygan knee sliders
• Furygan Skin Protect Lining: Approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Areas exposed to tearing & / or abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching
• Kevlar padding at the bottom
• Additional foam padding on the hips
• Full grained leather (1.4mm)
• Waterproof treated leather
• High tenacity stretch fabric between the legs & behind knees
• Calf made in high tenacity stretch fabric
• Two connecting zips (1 short, 1 long) sewed onto an elastic belt
• Elasticated waist
• Leather stretch at knees & waist for top ergonomics whatever you ride
• Technical inner lining: Coolon - a material designed to maximise breathability & moisture absorption
Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|46||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Select size for estimated delivery date|