Furygan Serpico Jacket WP - Black | NV30263061D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 6 pockets
Awesomely styled, awesomely priced: Looking for vintage but not too keen on leather? Then this Serpico Jacket is perfect for you. Made with high tenacity polyester, it's got the vintage look, without the feel (and price!) of leather!
Protection from the road and the weather: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. D3O is great as it offers full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. There is also a pocket in the back for a D3O back protector. The internal Polymesh technical liner is waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear. There's also a removable thermal padded liner for when the temperature drops.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Adjusters at the waist and wrists provide improved comfort and there are 6 pockets for all of your essentials. The Serpico has an added central flap under the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind and rain. Snap claws are featured for linking the jacket to your trousers quickly and easily.
Check out the review: To read a review on the Serpico Jacket, click on the 'info' sheet above.
• Serpico is CE approved as PPE
• Main external material: High tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an option
• Removable, thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Internal Polymesh technical lining, waterproof, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Central flap under the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind & rain
• Snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Six pockets (four outside & two inside)
• Adjustable at the waist & wrists
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.