Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan Sherman Leather Trousers - Black
Protection: Knee sliders & two-point CE armour
Comfort: Mesh lining, Water-repellent coating
Understated, stylish and protective! The laser-etched branding on these leather trousers really sets them apart from other leather trousers. They look subtle, yet offer all of the protection a road rider or racer needs. Knee sliders, D3O knee and hip armour, Kevlar at the seat and a premium leather outer ensures your protection in the event of an off.
• Sherman trousers are CE certified as PPE
• Main external material : "full grained" premium leather, as per our race suits
• CE certified D3O protectors (1621-1) for the knees & the hips
• Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• Inner part of the calf made in high tenacity bi-stretch fabric for comfort, & to avoid any discomfort in the boots
• Waterproof treated leather
• Elastic waist for comfort & ergonomics
• Two connecting zips (one short & a full length) sewed on an elastic belt
• High tenacity bi-stretch fabric between the legs & behind the knees
• Adjustable knee protectors Furygan Endurance Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability
• Internal technical lining: Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption & comfort
• Leather stretch at the waist & knees for a top ergonomics whatever the bike you are riding
• Kevlar padding at the bottom
• New legs & knees design derived from our GP racer's suit, for even more comfort & ease of movement on the bike
• Additional foam padding on the hips
Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|56||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|