Furygan Titan Evo Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 5 pockets, External sliders
It's back and it's better: An update on a best seller, the Titan Evo is a revamp of the 2014 Titan Jacket. New fabric and detailing means this jacket has all the classic features that made it such a great contender, but with a new and improved style.
Ideal for winter riding: Waterproof thanks to the internal Polymesh lining, this jacket is breathable, light and pleasant to wear. Airflow is increased thanks to mesh panels at the armpits and the Furygan AFS system. This is a series of water repellent vent zips on the chest and back. For colder rides, make use of the removable thermal padded liner and the zippable central flap that creates the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. There is also a pocket for a D3O back protector. The Titan Evo also boasts additional external shell protection on the shoulders for a race look and improved road protection. The material used and the Furygan Skin Protect lining reinforce the jacket in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance making it robust. Reflective inserts ensure that you stay visible on the road.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Make use of the connecting zip and snap claws (more...)
• Titan Evo is CE homologated as PPE
• Main external material: polyamide, Robust, breathable, waterproof & dirt resistant
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors available as added options
• Additional external shells on the shoulders
• Reflective inserts on the chest, arms & back
• Internal Polymesh lining, waterproof, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Removable, thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Furygan AFS system vents with water repellent zips on the chest & in the back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
• Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind & rain
• Staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit
• Connecting zip sewn on an elasti(more...)
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch