Furygan Titan Evo Jacket WP - Black | NV30263041D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 5 pockets, External sliders
It's back and it's better: An update on a best seller, the Titan Evo is a revamp of the 2014 Titan Jacket. New fabric and detailing means this jacket has all the classic features that made it such a great contender, but with a new and improved style.
Ideal for winter riding: Waterproof thanks to the internal Polymesh lining, this jacket is breathable, light and pleasant to wear. Airflow is increased thanks to mesh panels at the armpits and the Furygan AFS system. This is a series of water repellent vent zips on the chest and back. For colder rides, make use of the removable thermal padded liner and the zippable central flap that creates the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. There is also a pocket for a D3O back protector. The Titan Evo also boasts additional external shell protection on the shoulders for a race look and improved road protection. The material used and the Furygan Skin Protect lining reinforce the jacket in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance making it robust. Reflective inserts ensure that you stay visible on the road.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Make use of the connecting zip and snap claws to link your jacket to your trousers quickly and easily. Adjusters at the wrists, neck, waist and arms improve comfort and ensure that the protectors remain fitted, even without the lining. There are 5 pockets, so plenty of room for the essentials if you're not wearing a rucksack.
• Titan Evo is CE homologated as PPE
• Main external material: polyamide, Robust, breathable, waterproof & dirt resistant
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with the "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors available as added options
• Additional external shells on the shoulders
• Reflective inserts on the chest, arms & back
• Internal Polymesh lining, waterproof, breathable, light & pleasant to wear
• Removable, thermal padded lining with aluminium inserts on the chest
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Furygan AFS system vents with water repellent zips on the chest & in the back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
• Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind & rain
• Staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit
• Connecting zip sewn on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Five pockets (two outside & three inside including a mobile phone pocket)
• Adjustable at the wrists, neck, waist & arms to ensure the protectors remain fitted, even without lining
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.