Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan Trekker Evo Trousers Mens WP - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 1 pocket
These waterproof motorcycle trousers are CE certified, light and comfortable. They have a padded thermal lining for colder days that can be removed when things start to heat up. A technical internal lining of Polymesh with waterproof and breathable membrane make them light and pleasant to wear. Adjustable, elastic waist and adjustable bottom of leg mean that you can make the trousers really feel your own.
Protection that a motorcyclist needs: The outer shell is made of high tenacity Polyester which is robust and highly abrasion resistant. What’s more is that the trousers make use of the Furygan Skin Protect lining, approved by Furygan’s R&D department, Motion Lab. This lining is used to reinforce textiles to better withstand tearing and abrasion. The Trekker Evo's can also boast certified D3O knee and hip protectors which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. The knee protectors are adjustable, so that you can get the best protection.
Easy to put on and take off: They are easy to put on due to the zippable flap at the bottom and two varying length connecting zips at the waist mean you can make a secure connection to your jacket and stop getting wind chill up your back. Finally, there are multiple reflective panels to help you get better seen when riding in lower light conditions.
• Trekker Evo is CE homologated as PPE
• Main external material : high tenacity Polyester
• Robust, & abrasion resistant
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O homologated protectors for knees, & hips, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The knee protectors are adjustable (three positions)
• Reflective panels on the legs, ankles & kidneys
• Internal Polymesh technical lining, with waterproof, & breathable, membrane
• Light & pleasant to wear
• Two connecting zips (one short & one full)
• Elastic waist, for a good fit
• Removable thermal padded lining
• Adjustable at the waist & bottom of the legs
• Zippable flap at the bottom of the legs to put them on easily
• Adjustable hems by scratch
• One external pocket
Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|