Furygan Trekker Lady Evo Trousers WP - Black | NV30262901D Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 1 pocket
These waterproof motorcycle trousers for ladies are CE certified, light, comfortable and have a refined design. They have a padded thermal lining for colder days that can be removed when things start to heat up. A technical internal lining of Polymesh with waterproof and breathable membrane make them light and pleasant to wear. Adjustable, elastic waist and adjustable bottom of leg mean that you can make the trousers really feel your own.
Protection: The outer shell is made of high tenacity Polyester which is robust and highly abrasion resistant. What’s more is that the trousers make use of the Furygan Skin Protect lining, approved by Furygan’s R&D department, Motion Lab. This lining is used to reinforce textiles to better withstand tearing and abrasion. The Trekker Lady Evo's can also boast certified D3O knee and hip protectors which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. The knee protectors are adjustable so that you can get the best protection.
Added extras: They are easy to put on due to the zippable flap at the bottom and two varying length connecting zips at the waist mean you can make a secure connection to your jacket and stop getting wind chill up your back. Finally there are multiple reflective panels to help you get better seen when riding in lower light conditions.
• Trekker Evo is CE homologated as PPE
• Main external material : high tenacity Polyester
• Robust, & abrasion resistant
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O homologated protectors for knees, & hips, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The knee protectors are adjustable (three positions)
• Reflective panels on the legs, ankles & kidneys
• Internal Polymesh technical lining, with waterproof, & breathable, membrane
• Light & pleasant to wear
• Two connecting zips (one short & one full)
• Elastic waist, for a good fit
• Removable thermal padded lining
• Adjustable at the waist & bottom of the legs
• Zippable flap at the bottom of the legs to put them on easily
• Adjustable hems by scratch
• One external pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.