Furygan Vince Hunt Leather Jacket - Brown | NV30061748D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
The newest iteration in the popular, vintage-style range from Furygan. This stylish, minimalist leather jacket is called the Vince Hunt jacket. It is a CE-certified, full grain leather jacket with soft, removable thermal padded liner for the winter months. The slightly adjusted modern fit with elegant taper makes it comfortable as well as look fantastic.
Protection you can't see on the outside. On the inside of the leather shell sits the Furygan Skin Protect lining which has been approved by Furygan’s R&D team, the Motion Lab. This Skin Protect lining is designed to reinforce leather against the tearing and abrasion that would arise in the event of an accident. Areas that would be exposed to tearing and abrasion are also triple stitched for added reinforcement. In the elbows and shoulders are CE certified D3O protectors which give full protection without limiting movement or comfort. In the back is a pocket that can house a D3O level one Central Back or level two Full Back protector, available separately.
The perfect choice for comfortable riding. Leather stretch panels in the shoulders give increased flexibility, so your movement is not restricted and the waist is adjustable for a better fit. The Vince Corsaire has a total of six pockets, four outside and two inside and a connecting zip on an elasticated belt so you can attach your trousers.
• Vince Hunt is CE approved as PPE
• Main material: Premium full grain leather, super soft for maximum comfort
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O homologated protectors for elbows, & shoulders, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with the D3O level 1 "Central Back" type & level 2 “Full Back” type back protectors, both available as an added option
• Areas ex posed to tearing & abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching’s
• Modern fit, slightly adjusted, with a very soft leather
• thermal padded lining (removable) with aluminium inserts, for maximum protection against the cold
• Six pockets (four outside, & two inside)
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Leather stretch panels in the shoulders for increased flexibility
• Adjustable at the waist
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.