Furygan Vulcain 3 In 1 Jacket WP - Black | NV30263111D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 8 pockets, External sliders
For riders who demand the best: This Vulcain Jacket from Furygan ticks all the right boxes. Ideal for riders who want top quality protection alongside a jacket that can battle the weather in all seasons. It looks great, and considering all the features it carries, it's a pretty good price too.
All season riding: The "Second Skin" membrane has been inspired by human skin, it's lightweight and comfortable as well as waterproof and breathable. For warmth, a waterproof skirting has been added at the bottom of the jacket to prevent air from entering the vest below and there's a removable thermal padded liner. The new generation liner is equipped with a high collar and additional chest padding. For summer riding, there are mesh panels and the "AFS MAX" systems which are large vents that can be opened to promote airflow.
Great protective features: D3O protectors are used at the elbows and shoulders giving you impact protection. There is also a pocket for a D3O back protector. The Vulcain also boasts additional external shell protection on the shoulders for improved road protection. The material used and the Furygan Skin Protect lining reinforce the jacket in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance making it robust. Reflective inserts ensure that you stay visible on the road.
Quality you'd expect from Furygan: Adjusters at the wrists, neck, waist and arms improve comfort and ensure that the protectors remain fitted, even without the lining. Furygan have also developed their own Connection System (F.C.S) which allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings and accessories to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly and easily. There are 8 pockets, so plenty of room for the essentials if you're not wearing a rucksack.
• The Vulcain 3in1 is CE homologated as PPE
• Outer shell: a combination of three different grades of polyester ("Ballistic", "Mat" & "Plain") for maximum abrasion resistance & unbeatable style
• Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan's R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing & abrasion resistance
• D3O CE approved protectors for elbows & shoulders
• The back protector pocket is compatible with the Central Back (level 1) & Full Back (level 2) D3O back protectors, available as added options
• Additional external shells on the shoulders
• Reflective inserts on the chest, arms & back
• Removable & padded thermal lining featuring aluminium inserts on the chest
• Mesh on the armpits to ease heat dissipation
• New generation of lining is equipped with a high collar & additional padding on the chest, a very exposed zone to the cold
• "Second Skin" membrane is lightweight & comfortable. The design of our new lining was inspired by the characteristics of human skin – breathable & waterproof for maximum performance
• The Furygan Connection System (F.C.S.) allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings & accessories to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly & easily
• Furygan "Ski" System: a waterproof skirt, sewn on an anti-slip elastic, prevents the air from entering the vest from below
• Full length zip, allowing a 360degrees connection to Furygan trousers
• Furygan AFS MAX system has large vents with water repellent zips on all arm lengths
• The back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest
• Adjusters at the collar, wrists, hips, waist & arms to ensure the protectors will reman fitted even without the removable thermal lining
• Eight pockets. Five outside & three inside (including a mobile phone pocket)
• Connecting zip sewn on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trouser belt quickly & easily
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.