Furygan WB-06 Jacket WP - Black | NV30262771D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 5 pockets
The Furygan WB-06 motorcycle jacket is waterproof, resilient, comfortable and warm. With it’s waterproof insert and removable thermal padded liner it is capable of withstanding tough winter riding, while the mesh panels at armpit for heat dissipation and Furygan’s AFS system make it ideal for summer riding too. The AFS system comprises vents with water repellent zips on the chest that can be opened to create air flow with air extractors in the back.
Protection you can rely on: The outer shell is made of high tenacity Polyester which is robust and highly abrasion resistant. There are CE certified D3O protectors in the elbows and shoulders to offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. The pocket in the back is compatible with D3O’s level 1 Central Back and level 2 Full Back protectors, available separately.
It's the little things that matter: The WB-06 has five pockets, two outside and three inside including a net pocket designed for storing a mobile phone. It is adjustable at the hips, wrists and arms for the best, most comfortable fit and has a connecting zip on an elastic belt and snap claws for linking to your trousers.
• WB -06 is CE approved as PPE
• Waterproof insert
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• Five pockets (two outside & three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Removable, thermal padded lining
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Adjustable at the hips wrists & arms
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.