Furygan WB-06 Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 5 pockets
The Furygan WB-06 motorcycle jacket is waterproof, resilient, comfortable and warm. With it’s waterproof insert and removable thermal padded liner it is capable of withstanding tough winter riding, while the mesh panels at armpit for heat dissipation and Furygan’s AFS system make it ideal for summer riding too. The AFS system comprises vents with water repellent zips on the chest that can be opened to create air flow with air extractors in the back.
Protection you can rely on: The outer shell is made of high tenacity Polyester which is robust and highly abrasion resistant. There are CE certified D3O protectors in the elbows and shoulders to offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. The pocket in the back is compatible with D3O’s level 1 Central Back and level 2 Full Back protectors, available separately.
It's the little things that matter: The WB-06 has five pockets, two outside and three inside including a net pocket designed for storing a mobile phone. It is adjustable at the hips, wrists and arms for the best, most comfortable fit and has a connecting zip on an elastic belt and snap claws for linking to your trousers.
• WB -06 is CE approved as PPE
• Waterproof insert
• Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt
• Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly & easily
• Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders & elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• Five pockets (two outside & three inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Removable, thermal padded lining
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Adjustable at the hips wrists & arms
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|