Furygan WR-16 HV WP Jacket - Black Yellow | NV30263011031D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 8 pockets
A straight forward touring jacket: The Hi-Viz version of the original WR-16 Jacket with all the same great features but with extra visibility. If you're looking for a reliable jacket for your daily commute, or for your tour, this motorcycle jacket is the perfect choice for you.
Depend on this jacket, whatever the weather: This motorcycle jacket has a waterproof insert and a removable thermal lining. There's mesh panels at the armpits to allow heat to escape on warmer days and a pocket in the back of the jacket to store the thermal liner in. Vent zips allow maximum cooling in the summer, yet they're waterproof, so rain doesn't get in on those wet rides.
Comfortable, reliable protection: The Furygan WR16 HV jacket has D3O armour at the shoulders and elbows. D3O is a soft armour that hardens on impact, absorbing the shock and protecting your joints. There's also a pocket in the back of this textile jacket for a back insert. Reflective inserts on the back, chest and arms improve visibility and Furygan have used highly fluorescent polyester.
• CE approved as PPE
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Reflective inserts in back, on chest & on arms. Use of highly fluorescent polyester for more visibility
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• Waterproof insert
• Removable, thermal padded lining
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Furygan "AFS" system: vents with water repellent zips on chest that can be opened to promote airflow
• 8 pockets (5 outside including a credit card pocket & pocket in the back to store the lining, 3 inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Adjustable at the waist, neck & arms
• Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.