Interest FREE with Klarna.
Furygan WR-16 HV WP Jacket - Black Yellow
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 8 pockets
A straight forward touring jacket: The Hi-Viz version of the original WR-16 Jacket with all the same great features but with extra visibility. If you're looking for a reliable jacket for your daily commute, or for your tour, this motorcycle jacket is the perfect choice for you.
Depend on this jacket, whatever the weather: This motorcycle jacket has a waterproof insert and a removable thermal lining. There's mesh panels at the armpits to allow heat to escape on warmer days and a pocket in the back of the jacket to store the thermal liner in. Vent zips allow maximum cooling in the summer, yet they're waterproof, so rain doesn't get in on those wet rides.
Comfortable, reliable protection: The Furygan WR16 HV jacket has D3O armour at the shoulders and elbows. D3O is a soft armour that hardens on impact, absorbing the shock and protecting your joints. There's also a pocket in the back of this textile jacket for a back insert. Reflective inserts on the back, chest and arms improve visibility and Furygan have used highly fluorescent polyester.
• CE approved as PPE
• D3O CE protectors for elbows & shoulders which offer full protection without restricting comfort & freedom of movement
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O's "Central Back" (level 1) & "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option
• Reflective inserts in back, on chest & on arms. Use of highly fluorescent polyester for more visibility
• Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
• Waterproof insert
• Removable, thermal padded lining
• Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation
• Furygan "AFS" system: vents with water repellent zips on chest that can be opened to promote airflow
• 8 pockets (5 outside including a credit card pocket & pocket in the back to store the lining, 3 inside including a mobile phone net pocket)
• Adjustable at the waist, neck & arms
• Neoprene inserts on the collar for maximum comfort
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|