Garmin Tyre Pressure Sensor - Black
Garmin Tyre Pressure Sensor for Zumo 590, 390, 595LM, 395LM & 345LM. Easy to use tyre pressure monitor system, just fasten 1 TPMS sensor to each metal tyre valve stem, then pair TPMS with your Zumo. With customisable pressure thresholds, issue alerts and the possibility to detect slow leaks before they create a bigger problem, these sensors are a must in forward thinking.
• TYRE PRESSURE MONITOR SYSTEM - FITS ZUMO 390, ZUMO 590, ZUMO 595LM, ZUMO 395LM, & ZUMO 345LM
• Fasten 1 TPMS sensor to each metal tyre valve stem, then pair TPMS with your Zumo 390.
• TPMS uses ANT technology to deliver pressure data wirelessly to your Zumo. View that real-time data right on your Zumo display.
• TPMS lets you set custom pressure thresholds. If tyre pressure changes, TPMS issues an alert. TPMS also enables you to monitor tyre pressure trends over time.
• With TPMS, it’s possible to detect a slow leak before it becomes a bigger problem.