Garmin Zumo 595LM Motorcycle Sat Nav - Black | CEL0100160310This is a new, premium motorcycle navigation system from the masters of navigation. It comes with a 5 inch, sunlight-readable, glove-friendly display, so using all of its functions while you're riding will not be an issue. It has a rugged overall design and can stand up to bad weather conditions. The Zumo595LM has detailed maps of Europe and free lifetime map updates, so you'll always get the most up to date routes for your journey. Garmin's Adventurous Routing mode means that you won't be on a long boring road for long, it finds hilly, curvy roads for you and limits the route's amount of time spent on major highways or motorways. You'll get alerted by the Zumo595LM when you are approaching areas of caution, such as railway crossings and sharp curves in the road.
Hands-free communication with the Zumo595LM is easy. You can synchronize the device with any compatible helmet, headset, or smartphone, to receive, and even make phone calls, without having to stop and take off your gloves. You will also receive a notification on the screen if you get a text or incoming message, and can even customize the alerts. Another benefit of connecting to your smartphone is the wireless Smartphone Link app, which enables your friends to track you on your ride using LiveTrack, and will provide you with live traffic and weather radar information. If you want to enjoy some of your own music as you ride, you can control the music on your compatible MP3 player, including smartphones, with the Zumo's display.
All the information you need for a ride out can be found on your Zumo595LM. The Rider Alerts feature not only tells you when there is an upcoming area of caution, it tells you when you need to check important information, like helmet laws. It tells you when there are nearby red light and speed cameras, and knows how long you've been riding and suggests a good time and place to take a break. Places of interest are shown right on the map, and you can edit the route to take you on a specific road or past a particular place.
Remember, remember. It's easy to forget exactly when you had your last service, and if you're really enjoying your ride, it's easy to forget to look at your fuel gauge every now and then. So the Zumo595LM has a built-in computer system that features a digital fuel gauge, which works out when you filled up, how long you've been riding since then, when you might need to refuel, and even where the nearest place is to do so. You can log, in this computer, the dates of services and any maintenance performed on your bike, so you've always got the information right there.
All the added benefits you get with the 595LM really make it all worth while. Free lifetime map updates ensure you always have the most accurate, up-to-date road information, so you won't come across any nasty surprises. Garmin's photoReal Junction View shows a detailed, realistic image of junctions so that you know exactly where you need to be and in which lane you should be, and even tells you with voice commands, so you can keep your eyes on the road. A TracBack feature gives you a reverse journey for easily navigating home without having to perform searches or rerouting. The 595LM is compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor, which is available separately, to transmit tyre pressure information to the display. It is also compatible with the Garmin VIRB series of HD action cameras, also available separately, which means you can control the starting and stopping of the recording from the Zumo's display.
What you get:
• Lifetime Maps
• Battery Pack
• Motorcycle Mount and Hardware
• Motorcycle Power Cable
• Automotive Suction Cup Mount
• Automotive Power Cable
• USB Cable
Maps & Memory
• Preloaded street maps: Yes
• Includes lifetime map updates: Yes
• nuMaps Guarantee: Yes
• Built-in memory: Internal solid state
• Accepts data cards: microSD card (not included)
• Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
• Waypoints/favourites/locations: 1000
Physical & Performance
• Physical dimensions: 14.9 x 9.7 x 3.3 cm
• Display size, WxH: 10.8 x 6.5 cm, diag 12.6 cm (5.0inch)
• Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type: Transflective
• Weight: 374.5 g
• Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
• Battery life: Up to 4 hours
• Water rating: IPX7
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Headphone jack/audio line-out: Yes
• Speaks street names (e.g. Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.): Yes
• Lane assist (guides to proper lane for navigation): Yes
• Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes
• Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
• Bluetooth wireless technology: Yes
• Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. & Europe): Yes
• View upcoming points of interest along route: Yes
• MP3 player: Yes
• Trip Planner: Yes
• Trip Log: Yes
• Tyre pressure monitor system: Yes, will support up to 4 tires; individual sensors sold separately
• Curvy Roads routing: Yes
• Dual orientation display: Yes
• Round Trip: Yes
• Service History Log: Yes
• VIRB Control: Yes
• Track Support: yes
• Custom Map Support: Yes
• TOPO Map Support: Yes
• Spotify Support: Yes (with compatible phone)
• Removable Battery: Yes
• Up Ahead: Yes
• Device requires 12V (typically) & up to 1A from power cable. Zumo device power consumption is 5V; 2A.
• *1 Red light & speed camera warnings are not available in all regions.
• *2 Music & media control work with iPhone 4S or later & iPod touch 2nd Generation or later.
• *3 The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of riding without any long stops along the route.
• *4 Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.