Interest FREE with Klarna.
Gerbing 12 Volt Heated Trouser Liner - Black
Power source: Battery
Gerbing's heated liners and unique heating systems allow you to wear your existing outerwear while providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. They are constructed from a Teflon-coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell making them very lightweight and highly compressible garments. The perfect items to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions!
Now with a fitted stretch track style!
Please note: This item does NOT come with a controller, this must be purchased separately.
• Teflon coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
• Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate lining
• Sizing to fit snugly & easily under your outer garments
• Full length zipper from hip to bottom of trouser for ease of entry
• Gerbing's Microwire heating technology that uses micro-sized heating fibres to surround the body with warmth
• Power directly from a 12v electrical system, or power from the 12v Lithium battery pack
• Heat Microwire
• Source 12-volts DC
• Current 3.6 amps
• Watts 44 watts
• Surface Temp 125F +/- 5F at 32Ã
Gerbing's heated clothing generates heat!
• Always regulate the heat with an on/off switch or a Gerbing's Temperature Controller
Note:All Gerbing clothing interconnects. You can plug your heated gloves into the sleeve plugs of the jacket liner. You can also connect the jacket liner to the heated pants liner
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch