Interest FREE with Klarna.
Gerbing XR-12 Hybrid Gloves Heated WP - Black
Construction: Hipora waterproof membrane & Thinsulate lining
Protection: 1-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Armoured heat! The XR-12 are comfortable heated gloves with protective knuckle armour. Made from soft, supple drum-dyed full aniline leather, they fit exceptionally. Heat is provided along the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand. The heating elements power up within seconds of plugging the gloves in. The design is stylish and very functional as a light, but strong, pliable glove. And due to the use of Stainless Steel heating wire, these heated gloves are the most durable gloves in the world!
Hybrid heat = Flexibility! These heated gloves are called 'Hybrid' because they can be powered from the motorcycle battery OR a set of portable batteries that fit snugly into the cuff. An inline Junior temperature controller to adjust the heat level and a wire harness for the vehicle battery is included. A separate pack of two rechargeable portable batteries and a charger is available separately. As with all Gerbing heated products, there is a lifetime warranty on the heating element.
Previously sold at £159.99.
• Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
• Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora liner to provide protection from water & wind
• Adjustable wrist enclosure
• Knuckle armour for additional protection of the hand
• Thinsulate insulation & brushed liner for added warmth
• No feeling of the heating wire, because of Microwire Heating Technology
• Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
• Gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temp controller, to adjust the heat & battery hook up
•12v Batteries optional
• Sizes XXS-XXXL
Heat: Microwire Heating
Source: 12-volts DC
Current: 2.2 amps
Surface Temp: 57deg.C +/- 2deg.C at 0deg.C
• Actual run time may vary depending on ambient temperature. Battery capacity decreases in very cold weather, especially if the battery is not insulated, & is left exposed to the elements. At less than 0 degrees Celsius a battery may only produce 80% of its capacity.
It is very important to understand that these 12 volt products are designed to keep you warm in the most extreme cold situations. Therefore it is very important to check your skin regularly when using these products in warmer weather conditions. The 12 volt products will feel warmer when the temperature is rising & it might cause burns. Our advice is to use a temperature controller at all times. An outside temperature of 5 degrees Celsius & lower is the ideal temperature for these heated products. Remember; heat is very personal.
|Function||Waterproof, Heated, Thermal|
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XXS||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|