Interest FREE with Klarna.
Gerbing XRL Hybrid Heated Gloves WP - Black
Waterproof & CE-approved Gerbing hybrid heated gloves with the latest MicroWirePRO heating elements, a long cuff & knuckle armour.
Full cuff? These Gerbing MicroWirePRO heated gloves are for you : The Gerbing XRL heated gloves feature the latest MicroWirePRO heating elements. This is the full cuff version of Gerbing's heated gloves, which replace the Gerbing XR12 heated gloves from previous seasons. And, you can power these from the 12 Volt motorcycle battery, or you can purchase separately a 7 Volt rechargeable battery kit that will give warmth for up to 9 hours! All leather. CE-Approved. Comfortable hard knuckle protection. Prepared for rechargeable battery or vehicle battery power supply. The heat controller is integrated into the cuff.
What you need to know: The new MicroWirePRO is stronger and the wire mesh is denser than before, while being more comfortable to wear. The result is greater warmth and a better distribution of heat over the hand and into the finger sections. The integrated 3-stage controller switch offers settings for 33%, 66% and 100% heat output. If purchased with the 3Ah rechargeable battery kit, the gloves will provide warmth for up to 9 hours on the 33% controller setting & up to 3 hours on full power. Drawing power from the vehicle battery directly will always give you the greatest and most consistent heat output as there is no micro-processor maximising the battery life by managing the power output. The gloves are compatible with the integrated wiring in the Gerbing Premium heated jacket.
• Delivered with wire harness for connection to 12V vehicle battery
• Integrated 3-stage heat controller incorporated into cuff design
• Wire connection prepared for connection to one of the rechargeable battery options
• Touch screen finger tip
• Leather shell
• Latest generation MicroWirePRO heating elements guaranteed for the life of the gloves: MicroWires are located more closely together for greater warmth and more even heat distribution
• With rechargeable batteries: Gloves give out heat at the full power setting for 1 hour on the 1Ah battery pack, 2 hours on the 2Ah battery pack, 3 hours on the 3Ah battery pack (and 3x longer on the 33% power setting)
• Lifetime Warranty on the heating elements
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XXS||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|