Interest FREE with Klarna.
Gerbing XRS-12 Gloves Heated WP - Black
Construction: Hipora waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with secure wrist closure
• Heated motorcycle gloves from Gerbing with short cuff
• Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
• Knuckle and finger armour and lifetime warranty on heated elements
Armoured heat! The XRS-12 gloves are comfortable heated gloves with protective knuckle and finger armour. Made from soft, supple drum-dyed full aniline leather, they fit exceptionally. Heat is provided along the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand. The heating elements power up within seconds of plugging the gloves in. The design is stylish and very functional as a light, but strong, pliable glove. And due to the use of Stainless Steel heating wire, these heated gloves are the most durable gloves in the world!
Quality you can trust: These Gerbing heated gloves come with a lifetime warranty on the heating element. Gerbing have proven themselves last season and shown that they listen to consumers. Their best selling model is the XR-12 gloves, which has also been awarded RiDE Recommended. Users of these gloves commented that they would like a pair of heated gloves that fit under their jacket sleeves. That's where the XRS-12 comes in!
Please note: Due to the thicker lining of these winter gloves, you may need to purchase a size up than you usually would in summer gloves. If you're unsure, come into store or we'll be happy to do a free exchange if your gloves are the wrong size.
• Breathable waterproof & windproof Hipora liner provides protection from the elements
• Adjustable wrist closure & impact protection to the knuckles & fingers
• Thinsulate insulation & brushed liner for added warmth & comfort
• Patented Microwire Heating Technology
• Lifetime warranty on the heating elements
• Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up & inline Junior Temperature Controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicle's battery
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|S||Black||Currently Not Available|