• Specifications Output Power: 11.1V-12.0V 1A max
• Maximum Capacity Output: 1A max
• Battery weight: 130 grams
Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
• CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY
• It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems & reduced battery life.
• Be certain to use your battery with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery. For instance, the Li-ion battery pack has a maximum capacity output rating of 2 amps & should not be used with heated products that draw more than 2 amps. Please check your products amp draw before connecting battery pack.
•Charging the B12V-1400
• 1. Locate the chargers case with the 110v input prongs
• 2. Plug the charger into a properly rated AC outlet (110v)
• 3. Plug the charger output cable(s) into the batteries charging ports
• 4. The charger's LED indicator's are green when it's fully charged or red if charging is needed
• 5. Charge battery until the red LED on the charger is a green colour & the batteries' red LED's are illuminated. The battery is flow fully charged.
Power Setting Push-button & Indicators
• The B12V-1400 battery packs are equipped with a POWER button that has two separate functions. One is to allow you to check the remaining power or charge in the battery pack & the other allows you to change your power level setting or output. The Power Level push-button indicator can only be activated when not connected to a product. The battery's LED lights will display the battery's current power level from 33% to 99%. flow 33%-Green LED, Medium 66%-Yellow LED, High 99%-Red LED.
• The Power Setting push-button indicator can only be activated while connected to a product. Push & hold POWER button to select your desired setting from 33% to 99% power output. The default setting is 100%.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.