Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held 21911 Evo-Thrux II Gloves Ladies - Black
Construction: Unlined with Kevlar backing in key areas
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
No need to comprise: The Evo-Thrux II is everything a sports motorcycle glove should be. Highly protective yet still keeping comfort in mind, Held have poured their years of expertise into getting this glove just right! If you're looking for a glove that looks and feels great, then this is the one for you.
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
• Aramide protection on back of hand
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• Knuckle protection tested (impact test for knuckle protection)
• Ball of thumb reinforced with SuperFabric-brand material
• Visor wiper
• Special flat seam
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Goat skin upper
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Kangaroo leather
Held Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size||International Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|6||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|7||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|8||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|