Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held 2724 Spot Gloves - Black White
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Seriously vented sporty shorties! These new Spot gloves from Held are constructed from goatskin and highly abrasion resistant kangaroo leather and they really look the business. The perforations on the finger side walls and the vents in the knuckle protector offer proper protection with serious airflow. Stretch fabric on the back of hand and fingers make the Spot gloves comfortable and special flat seams eliminate uncomfortable pressure points. Special leather has been used on the index finger and thumb to allow the use of touchscreen devices while wearing the gloves.
Protection has not been compromised on the Spots. The kangaroo leather offers a natural abrasion resistance, which is enhanced by the use of Kevlar and SuperFabric at the back and edge of the hand. A finger bridge is in place to help prevent your little finger snapping in the event of a slide and the hard plastic knuckle protector helps to decrease the damage caused by impact.
To the point: The Spot gloves are the ultimate protective, short summer gloves, the ideal choice for hitting the roads and races. Spot on!
• Goat skin upper
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Special flat seam
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Perforated finger side walls
• Stretch fabric panels on back
• Stretch material on thumb & fingers
• Special leather at thumb & finger which allows smartphone operation
• Visor wiper
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre protection on back of hand (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company)
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• SuperFabric reinforcement on fingers & edge of hand
• Reinforced edge of hand & thumb
• Reinforced edge of hand
• Double material at edge of hand & fingers
Held Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size||International Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|7||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|8||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|9||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|10||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|11||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|12||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|