Held 2725 Myra Gloves Ladies Short - Black White | H272514SWD Construction: Unlined
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with Velcro strap
Proper gloves for a serious lady rider. Fully Kevlar lined motorcycle gloves with SuperFabric reinforcements all over. The hard plastic knuckle is vented, so you get impact protection and ventilation all in one.
Made just for you. If you've been looking for the full protection that racing gloves offer, but have been struggling to find them just for ladies, this is what you're looking for. They're the all-singing, all-dancing, protective women's motorcycle gloves that you need.
What are they made from? They're constructed from goatskin on the upper part and naturally abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather at the palm. They have a special Coolmax liner, which wicks the moisture away from your hands, keeping them dry, cool and comfortable while you ride. You'll never want another pair of gloves once you've owned these, the comfort is unrivalled. Remember, these are just for us ladies.
• Goat skin upper
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Unlined palm
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre & COOLMAX lined back (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Perforated finger side walls
• Tunnel strap
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Visor wiper
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre protection on back of hand (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• SuperFabric reinforcement on edge of hand
• Reinforced edge of hand
• Double material at edge of hand & fingers
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.