Held 2823 Chikara RR Gloves - Black White | H282314D Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
New & improved: The latest Chikara RR motorcycle gloves from Held replace the Chikara Pro's. Known as a 'super-glove' to Held in both protection, style and popularity, the Chikara RR benefits from an optical facelift. The spec is the same as before, fully CE approved with superfabric on the palm and fingers for superb abrasion resistance. However, there's a new knuckle which has been shaped differently with revised positioning of the vents to provide even more airflow.
Manufacturer SpecificationOuter shell
• Goat skin upper
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Special flat seam
• Elasticated leather panels on back & fingers
• Tunnel strap
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Perforated leather back
• Special leather at finger which allows smartphone operation
• Visor wiper
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists“
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre protection on back of hand (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• SuperFabric reinforcement on fingers & edge of hand
• Finger-bridge between ring finger & pinkie
• Side of hand has hard plastic protection
• 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.