Held 2847 Sambia 2 in 1 Gloves GTX - Black | H284701D Construction: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
A guaranteed bestseller: The Sambia 2 in 1 is possibly Held's most exciting glove of 2018. In the coming seasons we're expecting to see much more of this type of glove from Held - it's even better priced and better looking than the previous versions! Thanks to dual chamber technology this versatile glove can either be used as a vented summer glove or a waterproof summer glove. Adapt quickly to changes in fickle British weather. Overall, a high specced glove with plenty of functionality.
Manufacturer SpecificationOuter shell
• Elasthane leather detailed back
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Unlined compartment
• Waterproof compartment with Pique-Push-Pull lining
• GORE-TEX membrane
• + Gore 2in1 technology (1 side waterproof, 1 side unlined)
• Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
• Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel and comfort
• Stretch fabric panels on back
• Special leather at finger which allows smartphone operation
• Visor wiper
• Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists“
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• Ball of thumb reinforced with SuperFabric-brand material
• Reinforced edge of hand
• Side of hand has hard plastic protection
• 3M SCOTCHLITE reflectors
• 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.