Held 5612 Full-Speed 1 Piece Leather Suit Ladies - White Black | H561287WD Protection: Internal protectors, external titanium & TPU shell armour
Comfort: Fully perforated, Removable, washable lining
Extras: Full vented hump, Wooden knee sliders
The closest we've seen to a professional race suit: The full kangaroo construction offers the best abrasion resistance a leather can offer and also makes the suit super lightweight to avoid fatigue. There's Kevlar reinforcements across the under and inner arms, crotch and calves for extra abrasion resistance in the event of an accident.
The protection a racer demands: This leather race suit is top notch in terms of protection. There is SAS-Tec armour at the shoulders, elbows, back, coccyx and knees and the option to insert hip armour. You've also got a hard plastic reinforcement at the arm to prevent tearing, titanium and TPR sliders on the outer and double stitching. WOW!
Designed for racing: Wooden knee sliders last longer, whilst there's also a vented hump for aerodynamics and the suit is fully perforated for airflow. You really need to see the suit and compare the spec to others, if you're serious about track or road racing, this is the suit for you.
Quick Tip: This is the women's version of the Held Full-Speed 1 Piece Leather Suit. Adapted especially for you, there is the option to insert breast armour for that extra protection. In a variety of colour ways: Black Green, Red Black and White Black so choose the suit that you can rock best!
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather
• Breathable mesh inner lining (100% polyester)
• 3D mesh (100% polyester) at back
• Front air-vent zipper
• Perforated leather panels
• Schoeller-Keprotec stretch panels at arm, crotch & back of knee
• Cuff in stretch material
• Aerodynamic racing hump
• Wooden knee sliders
• Anti-slip pad in knee area for extra grip
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved SAS-TEC 3D shoulder & elbow protectors
• Titanium protectors on shoulders, elbows & knees
• EN 1621-2 CE-approved SAS-TEC back protector
• Soft protectors at neck, tailbone, hip & ribs
• Velcro for optional breast protector, art.9280
• EN 1621-1 CE-approved height-adjustable SAS-TEC 3D knee protectors
• Leather protector pockets for increased protection
• Hard plastic reinforcement at forearm "engineered by Skill Skin track performance"
• Schoeller-Keprotec fibre panels located in back/knee/thighs & upper arm
• Double leather reinforcement on seat
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.