Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held 5614 Spire 2 Piece Leather Suit Long - Black White
Protection: Internal protectors
Comfort: Partially perforated
Cut sporty, but not race, this suit is ideal for sport touring. It's an absolute steal at the price, with Held quality and the features you want, but completely affordable.
Super comfortable for those long journeys: Leather suits are usually shied away from by those riding long distances, because of comfort. This however, is different. There's perforations to keep you cool, stretch panels at the joints and comfort cuffs. A mesh liner helps you stay cool and as it's available in three lengths in the black white, you're sure to find the perfect fit.
Still a suit with the protection a rider needs: Just be fooled by the price, protection has not been compromised. The leather outer offers abrasion resistance and there's plenty of internal armour. CE armour at the shoulders, elbows and knees offers impact protection and there's pockets to insert hip and coccyx protection. Double leather at the seat prevents wear and tear and double stitching keeps the suit together in the event of a slide. Awesome.
• Soft cowhide
• Breathable mesh inner lining (100% polyester)
• 3 inner pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Zips also adjust ventilation
• Special stretch material at inner arms, crotch & calves
• Stretch leather panels at knees & back
• Cuff in stretch material
• Velcro patches for optional knee-sliders
• EN 1621-1 CE-certified soft protectors at shoulders & elbows
• EN 1621-1 CE-certified height-adjustable soft protectors at knees
• Option EN 1621-2 back protector
• Optional hip protectors
• Pocket for optional Held cloverleaf SAS-TEC CE-proved coccyx, art. 9315
• Double leather reinforcement on seat
• Metal connecting zipper
|48||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|