Held 5830 Street 3.0 Leather Jacket - Black White | H583014D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Perforated panels, Vent zips, Stretch panels
New and improved: The Street leather jacket is now in it's 3rd round of updates and improvements from Held. Now featuring a more robust material as well as sharper construction techniques, the Street 3.0 provides race inspired protection for sports riders. The leather itself is thicker and finished with a grainy matt design for quality you won't find anywhere else. Pair with Held's Rocket pants for the ultimate leather 2 piece.
Manufacturer SpecificationOuter shell
• Soft cowhide Lining
• 3D mesh at back
• Breathable mesh inner lining
• 2 external pockets
• 2 inner pockets
• Air-vent zippers
• Front air-vent zipper
• Stretch leather at shoulders & elbows
• Special stretch panels at under- & inner arms
• Cuff in stretch material
• Perforated leather panels
• Soft collar
• EN 1621-1 CE-certified soft protectors at shoulders & elbows
• Optional EN 1621-2 back protector
• Velcro for optional chest protector art. 9280
• Rib protector pocket for optional art. 9316
• Sporty look (PU) soft foam cups on shoulders
• Metal connecting zipper
• Connecting zip
• Black-white 14
• Mens - Black-white 14: 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60,62
• Mens - Slim - Black-white 14: 98, 102, 106, 110
• Mens - Tummy - Black-white 14: 275, 285, 295, 305
• Ladies - Black-white 14: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46D
• Ladies - Slim - Black-white 14: 76, 80, 84
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.