Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held Air Stream II Gloves 2350 - Black
Construction: Coolmax membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with Velcro strap
The best of both worlds: Sometimes with protection comes gloves that aren't really suitable for summer. They're hot and not ideal for summer riding. The other issue is that those gloves that are ideal for hot summer riding, don't offer the protection you want. That's where the Air Stream comes in, they're super protective yet will keep you cool on those summer rides.
The protection you demand: There's a Kangaroo leather palm and Kevlar back of hand to offer abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. A hard plastic knuckle with a small wrist slider protects the joints in your hand, as well as Superfabric reinforcements on fingers and the edge of the hand.
Perfect for summer riding: You'll certainly stay cool in these, as you can tell from their name. There's perforations for maximum ventilation and the finger panels are perforated too. The sidewall of the fingers has mesh for maximum breathability on those summer rides. A Coolmax membrane on the back of the hand transports your sweat to the outer of the fabric, so it can evaporate and you stay cool.
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
• Mesh fabric (100% polyester), leather detailed back
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre & COOLMAX lined back (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Unlined palm
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel & comfort
• Visor wiper
• Perforated finger panels & sidewalls of fingers in lightweight mesh fabric
• Perforated leather back
• SUPERFABRIC reinforcement on fingers & edge of hand
• Hard plastic knuckle protection
• Side of hand has hard plastic protection with leather covering
Held Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size||International Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch