Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held Gloves Titan Evo 2512 - Black
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
Race in style in these motorcycle gloves: These are the gloves you want if you demand the best protection from your gear. Get on the track in these, just like top riders in MotoGP and benefit from Held's founding features like a step seam to avoid pressure points, elasticated leather and perforated fingers for airflow.
These gloves are all about safety for racers: There's heaps of protection, dare we say these may be the most protective motorcycle gloves GetGeared has seen. There's a new titanium knuckle, new and improved from old Titan, new wrist slider with titanium insert, carbon and gel protectors on sides of hand! There is also DuPont Kevlar at the necessary zones including the finger bridge which is designed to stop your fingers separating and breaking in the event of a slide. If you were going to slide, you'd want to be wearing Titan Evo's! The best just got better.
• Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather
• Colourfast & sweat-proof
• Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
• Tunnel strap
• Pre-formed, crease-free palm
• Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
• Perforated finger side walls
• Ring- & pinkie finger bridge reinforced with DuPont KEVLAR fibre ceramic polymermatrix coating (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• Edge of hand protected by hard plastic shell reinforced with titanium
• Carbon / aramid thumb joint & hand-edge protection
• Titanium knuckle protectors
• DuPont KEVLAR fibre protection on back of hand (DuPont KEVLAR are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company)
• SUPROTECT shock-absorbing special foam on back of hand & ball of thumb
• Ball of the thumb & finger protected by highly abrasion-resistant stingray leather, underlaid with shock-absorbing gel
Held Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size||International Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch