Held 2455 Summertime II Gloves Vented - Black
Protection: Pittards palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Stay cool in these summer motorcycle gloves from Held. Made of leather and mesh inserts to offer ventilation as you ride. There's also perforated finger side-walls to allow wind flow and keep you cool.
There's protection to keep you safe in the event of a slide: There's a Temperfoam knuckle and you've also got double leather at the palm in the event of a slide. The ball of the thumb also has protection and of course the leather outer offers abrasion resistance.
• PITTARD specially-treated WR100 leather palm
• Mesh fabric (100% polyester) leather detailed back
• Velcro adjustment at cuffs
• Visor wipe
• Leather stretch panels on thumb & fingers
• Perforated finger side walls
• Perforated hand for maximum ventilation, feel & comfort
• TEMPERFOAM knuckle protection
• Double leather at palm
• Schoeller Keprotec protection at ball of thumb
HELD Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size||International Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.