Interest FREE with Klarna.
Held Polar II Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Hipora waterproof membrane & Thinsulate lining
Protection: Temperfoam at impact zones
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Winter motorbike gloves lined with 3M-Thinsulate: Twice as warm as Polyester or feather down with good breathability and minimal moisture absorption. Keep your digits warm through autumn and winter commuting. Ideal for winter town riding and scooter commutes.
Warmth: 25 mins at 0C degrees/50mph
Protection: 3 out of 5 stars
Durability: 3 out of 5 stars
Below zero degrees C, you are likely to need inner gloves, muffs or heated grips as well.
• Cowhide palm
• Stretch fabric upper hand with leather panels (75% Polyamide, 15% Polyurethane, 10% other)
• 3M-Thinsulate thermal padding
• Hipora membrane
• Velcro cuff tab
• Visor wiper
• Stretch panels for flexible fit
• Protective leather panels at impact points
• Superfabric impact panels at side of hand / palm
• Temperfoam impact absorbing panels across knuckles & finger joints
• 3M-Scotchlite reflective panels
• Sizes: 06 to 12
• Colour: Black
Held Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size||International Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.