Icon Airmada Gloss Helmet - Black
Visor: Anti-fog visor
Integrated drop-down visor: None
• Eye-catching motorcycle helmet from Icon
• Meets or exceeds a number of safety requirements
• Supervent intake & exhaust for cooling with moisture wicking
A world standard helmet meets simple yet effective design: Icon's most produced helmet, the Airmada meets or exceeds a number of specifications for safety and visibility so you can be sure of your safety and comfort whilst riding. With an injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability.
Designed with you in mind: A twin channel Supervent intake and exhaust allows for increased cooling. Adjustable chin and forehead vents help maintain a continuous temperature while the removable moulded breath deflector can prevent fogging.
Designed to be practical: The HydraDry moisture wicking interior is fully removable so it can be easily washed, and the Rapid Release shield change system makes customising your helmet simple and fun to do! A Fog-free Icon Optics shield has been fitted with their Prolock shield locking system for peace of mind.
Previously sold at £145.
• Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength & durability
• Recessed twin channel Supervent with industry leading intake & exhaust ports for increased cooling
• Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Prolock shield locking system
• Adjustable chin & forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
• Rapid Release shield change system
• Removable moulded washable HydraDry moisture wicking interior
• Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit & comfort
• World Standard meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet safety standards
Motorcycle Helmets Size Guide
|It is easy to find the helmet size to fit you. Motorcycle helmets should fit snugly on your head even if you have got big hair. Ideally pressure should feel firm and even all over.|
|To find the right helmet size, measure all the way around your head at the widest part from the front of your forehead right around the back of your head and back to the front again, keep the tape measure above your ears as shown (F) and make sure it feels firm but not overtight or too loose - all measurements in centimetres (CMs).|
|Helmet Size||CMs Measured|
|XS||53cm - 54cm|
|S||55cm - 56cm|
|M||57cm - 58cm|
|L||59cm - 60cm|
|XL||61cm - 62cm|
|XXL||63cm - 64cm|
|3XL||65cm - 66cm|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.