Icon Alliance GT Primary Helmet - Red | PE01019009D
Visor: Anti-fog visor
Integrated drop-down visor: Tinted
• Entry level, quality motorcycle helmet from Icon
• Meets & exceeds safety requirements for EU, Australia & Japan
• Includes easy to use DropShield as well as fog-free Proshield
World standard meets entry level design: An excellent entry point to the Icon helmet family, the Alliance GT combines a proven design, comfortable fit and superb quality for maximum value. With it's polycarbonate shell, this helmet meets and exceeds a number of specifications for safety and visibility for Europe, US, Japan and Australia.
Well thought through design: Ventilation is key in the Alliance GT helmet and it's been tested and refined to give you the best rider experience. The system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports which all prevent heat build-up and high and low speeds. Internally, the Hydradry liner provides a snug and contoured fit. The interior is fully removable and can be easily washed to maintain freshness.
Designed to be practical: This helmet is perfect for riders who start their day well before sunrise and finish after sunset thanks to the interchangeable internal DropShield. The quick-change fog-free Proshield keeps the bugs at bay whilst you can flip the switch with no hassle to make use of the DropShield for sudden encounters with the sun. The removable breath deflector also reduces shield fogging.
• Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength
• Long oval headform
• Wind tunnel tested & refined
• Moulded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
• Rear exhaust ports prevent heat build-up
• Removable moulded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
• Fully removable/washable HydraDry Interior
• Quick-Change fog-free Proshield with sideplates
• Prolock shield locking system
• Alliance GT includes interchangeable internal DropShield
• World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.