Interest FREE with Klarna.
Keis G501 Premium Heated Glove WP - Black
Heated and armoured motorcycle glove with light weight insulation and Hipora waterproofing. Powered by 12V vehicle connection or with an optional battery pack.
All season riding: Designed specifically for motorcycling, these Keis armoured heated gloves are ideal for riders who want that little extra warmth in the winter shoulder months. Connect the gloves to your bike using a 12V connection or operate them with an optional battery pack. The micro carbon fibre heating panel is positioned across the back of the hand and over the top of the fingers. Extra care has been taken over the design and manufacture of these gloves to ensure that you still have a great feel of controls and dexterity.
• Designed for maximum comfort with improved fit, quality materials, certified protection & the latest heat generation technology
• Light thermal layering, providing dramatically increased finger dexterity & tactility- making for a summer glove comfort & feel, with winter glove protection
• Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities
• Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs
• C40 (40gsm) 3M Thinsulate TM & Hipora TM for premium wind & water protection
• Convenient visor wipe built into the left index finger
• Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W
• Available in sizes 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L)
Included in the box:
• G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
• Glove Y Lead
• Motorcycle Connection Lead
Please note: All Keis Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However, Keis Heated Vests & Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads (Part No W54-370100). The Keis Heated Jacket will also power the Heated Gloves via a lead in the sleeves.
The G501 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery but can also be powered using optional Keis Lithium Batteries.
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch