Knox Dry Inside Jacob Shirt - Dark Grey
Fabric: Moisture wicking & thermal
Comfortable and fitted: The Jacob motorcycle base layer shirt was designed to full utilise the Australian Merino wool fabric and synthetic fibres that encompass the entire shirt. The Merino wool fabric is naturally insulating, helping to regulate your temperature and wicks away moisture from your skin. Synthetic fibres help manage the moisture transfer and is designed to prevent the fabric from clinging to your skin. A shirt that can fit snugly, but is designed to have a natural drape.
Easy to wear: The dark grey colour is flattering and easy to dress with. As the fabric is quite fine it doesn't bunch up under your motorcycle gear and isn't itchy or uncomfortable thanks to the Merino wool's silky outer layer.
How to wash: Knox recommends using a woolmark approved detergent when washing your base layer garment.
More information: To see why baselayers really matter, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Fast 'one way' wicking & drying
• Non-cling, fine fabric
• Super soft seam construction
• Efficient temperature regulation
• Naturally odour resistant
• High tensile strength
• Natural elasticity keeps garments in good shape
• Easy care & washing with stain resistance
• High UV resistance providing protection from the sun
• Reassuringly safe, flame retardant
• Natural & renewable fabric
• Machine washable & dries quickly
• 50% merino Wool, 50% polyester
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|