Interest FREE with Klarna.
Knox Dry Inside Joseph Shirt - Black
Fabric: Moisture wicking & thermal
Cool and comfortable: Knox has developed a range of lightweight base layers that are both comfortable and fine enough that they don't bunch up underneath your motorcycle gear. Even the pocket is surrounded by soft velour tape to prevent chafing and the subtle branding on the collar, pocket and hem means you can wear this both on and off the bike.
Made with the finest: The shirt uses Merino Perform Advantage technology, which uses a combination of Australian Merino wool and synthetic fibres for a soft and comfortable shirt that wicks moisture away from the skin. The wool is known for being extremely lightweight and naturally insulating to help regulate your core temperature. Unlike most other wools, the Merino wool has a silky outer fabric to prevent itchiness and is highly breathable.
How to wash: Knox recommends using a woolmark approved detergent when washing your base layer garment.
More information: To see why baselayers really matter, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Fast 'one way' wicking & drying
• Non-cling, fine fabric
• Super soft seam construction
• Efficient temperature regulation
• Naturally odour resistant
• High tensile strength
• Natural elasticity keeps garments in good shape
• Easy care & washing with stain resistance
• High UV resistance providing protection from the sun
• Reassuringly sage, flame retardant
• Natural & renewable fabric
• Machine washable & dries quickly
• 50% merino Wool, 50% polyester
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch