Knox Leonard Wax Jacket WP - Black | KX1010727010040D Protection: No armour pockets
Function: Permanently waterproof
Features: 5 pockets
And now for something completely different. The first thing to know about this great looking waxed motorcycle jacket is that, apart from abrasion resistance, there is no protection in it. But don't worry, this is intentional and part of Knox's new concept of wearing motorcycle gear. It is called the Knox Layering System. You pick a base layer for temperature control and moisture regulation, then an armour layer - usually an armoured shirt or armoured mesh top, then a windproof or thermal mid layer, and finally your outer layer, chosen for abrasion resistance and your preferred style.
The Knox Dual Fit System and the Knox Layering System. One main advantage of this innovative Layering System, is that you can wear the layers you want, when you want. They have all been designed to look good on their own, as well as with other layers. You choose the outermost layer that really speaks to you and shows off your style and you can wear it on those days that you don't even ride, because there is no bulky armour inside. Which is wear the Knox Dual Fit System comes in. If the jacket is the right size without any extra layers underneath, how can it fit well with three more layers, and vice versa? Well, all the jackets in this range have a full-length zip from hem to cuff, which either has a gusset inside or a strip that can be zipped in and out, so it is as big as you need it to be at any time. Absolutely genius.
• High performance waterproof & breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
• Collar can be worn up or down & a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
• Black Leather detail on the collar, back of the neck, cuffs & chest pockets.
• Knox Dual Fit System
• YKK Aquaguard Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
• Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
• YKK Aquaguard Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist & chest pockets.
• Knox branded gun metal rivets on pockets for added strength.
• Knox branded gun metal studs used on the front closure & cuff closure.
• Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
• Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort & freshness.
• Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort & ease of wear.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.