Interest FREE with Klarna.
Knox Leonard Wax Jacket WP - Black
Protection: No armour pockets
Function: Permanently waterproof
Features: 5 pockets
And now for something completely different. The first thing to know about this great looking waxed motorcycle jacket is that, apart from abrasion resistance, there is no protection in it. But don't worry, this is intentional and part of Knox's new concept of wearing motorcycle gear. It is called the Knox Layering System. You pick a base layer for temperature control and moisture regulation, then an armour layer - usually an armoured shirt or armoured mesh top, then a windproof or thermal mid layer, and finally your outer layer, chosen for abrasion resistance and your preferred style.
The Knox Dual Fit System and the Knox Layering System. One main advantage of this innovative Layering System, is that you can wear the layers you want, when you want. They have all been designed to look good on their own, as well as with other layers. You choose the outermost layer that really speaks to you and shows off your style and you can wear it on those days that you don't even ride, because there is no bulky armour inside. Which is wear the Knox Dual Fit System comes in. If the jacket is the right size without any extra layers underneath, how can it fit well with three more layers, and vice versa? Well, all the jackets in this range have a full-length zip from hem to cuff, which either has a gusset inside or a strip that can be zipped in and out, so it is as big as you need it to be at any time. Absolutely genius.
Previously sold at £229.97.
• High performance waterproof & breathable membrane with fully taped seams.
• Collar can be worn up or down & a removable throat guard attaches for extra weather protection.
• Black Leather detail on the collar, back of the neck, cuffs & chest pockets.
• Knox Dual Fit System
• YKK Aquaguard Water resistant zip used on the front zip.
• Knox branded gun metal Zip pull.
• YKK Aquaguard Water resistant zips used on 4 exterior side entry waist & chest pockets.
• Knox branded gun metal rivets on pockets for added strength.
• Knox branded gun metal studs used on the front closure & cuff closure.
• Discreet underarm loops on both arms for attaching reflective arm bands for night riding.
• Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort & freshness.
• Taffeta used on the sleeves for comfort & ease of wear.
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|L||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch