Knox Zephyr Mesh Jacket - Black | KX1010280010050D Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Not waterproof
Features: Stretch panels, 3 pockets
This protective mesh jacket has been designed purely for summer and is packet full of protection. This is the new summer jacket from Knox, the Zephyr. It is constructed from an abrasion resistant mesh fabric that have added stretch to allow better flexibility. It has a breathable, high tenacity nylon at the shoulders, sleeves and upper back for even more abrasion resistance.
The built-in protection that you want. While the outer materials are resistant to the abrasion from the road, inside the Zephyr jacket are limb protectors at the shoulders and elbows in the form of the new Knox Micro-Lock armour, soft, comfortable armour that contours to your body but stiffens up when it receives impact. There is also a Micro-Lock back protector in place and the ability to upgrade with a separately-sold chest protector.
• Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort & flexibility.
• Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK soft armour in the shoulder, elbows & back which are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they need to be.
• High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves & top of the back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability & elasticity
• Strong arrownet mesh fabric on the front & back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
• High quality YKK zips used throughout
• 2 zipped front pockets
• Concealed zipped rear storage pocket at the back
• High end detailing & branding
• Soft ribbed collar
• Adjustable cuff straps
• Adjustable side straps with gun metal fasteners for a perfect fit on & off the bike
• Knox CE approved MICRO-LOCK super soft protectors fitted on the shoulder & elbow
• Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft & flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
• Optional chest protector can be added
• Zephyr Waterproof over jacket available separately.
• Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.