Kryptonite New York Noose with EV series 4 Disc Lock - 12mm x 130cm
Tried and tested: This Kryptonite New York Noose and Disc Lock has been tried and tested on the streets of New York, has been approved to Thatcham CAT3 and scored 9/10 on Kryptonite's security scale! So if you're looking for a versatile lock chain that'll keep your valuables close by, this is the one! What makes this chain unique is the larger cinch ring on the end that the smaller rings can be passed through to create a noose. This means that you get a longer locking distance from what is effectively a shorter chain. The narrow width between links prevent leverage attacks and both the lock and chain defy bolt cutters, saws, hammers and chisels. The EV series 4 Disc Lock is highly pick resistance and is double bolted.
Added features: When protecting and securing your bike you have to take care of the lock itself too. The sliding dustcover extends the cylinder life and a new anti-float feature inside the disc cylinder keeps the discs from moving or re-adjusting in transit. This means the integrity of the lock is sustained even after multiple use and travel. The chain comes with three keys and by registering the key number online with Kryptonite, you can replace them in the event that you lose one!
• 10 mm six-sided hexagonal chain links made from triple heat-treated boron manganese steel for ultimate strength, including a larger cinch ring
• Narrow inner width of individual links prevent leverage attacks
• EV series 4 Disc lock has flat keyway locking mechanism for extensive holding power & high picking resistance
• Disc Lock has an ovalised, extra-strong crossbar to withstand pull force & cut force
• 14 mm ovalised hardened steel shackle
• Sliding dustcover protects & extends cylinder life
• The disc cylinder now includes an anti-float feature to keep the discs from moving & readjusting when in transit
• Long chain is versatile & easy to use
• Both chain & lock defy bolt cutters, saws, hammers & chisels
• Weatherproof protective nylon covering allows coiling for easy carrying & protects paintwork
• 12mm x 130cm
• Approved to Thatcham CAT3